BODi | Daily Live Interactive Classes from Beachbody
If you’ve done a Beachbody program in the last few years you’ve probably heard of the acronym BOD (Beachbody On Demand). Well, now I have another acronym to introduce you to BODi (pronounced “body”). So, what does it stand for? BODi = Beachbody On Demand Interactive
Who is BODi for?
The answer: Everyone! But let’s talk about it…
- Have you been missing out on the live-class experience, but would love the flexibility to do it from home?!
- Perhaps you’re marathon training and could use some cross-training workouts to build strength and/or flexibility on your non-running days?
- I, personally, am excited to have endless options of classes that I choose from when I’m in-between programs.
- It’s perfect for those who love to cycle and want to do it from home at a very affordable cost!
- Would you love real-time feedback from professional fitness trainer?
- Or maybe you’re currently following another Beachbody program, but want to supplement that program with other classes such as stretching, yoga, or even meditation?!
What’s the difference between a standard Beachbody On Demand subscription and BODi?
When you upgrade to a BODi membership, you’ll still get access to all the programs you already know and love from Beachbody On Demand, but you’ll also gain access to:
- Daily live classes (6 per day, M-F to start)
- On-demand previously recorded live studio classes
- The ability to use BODcast (discover what that means below!)
- Premium nutrition support with new meal plans and recipes every month
What type of live classes will be available on BODi?
There will be live and on-demand classes for all fitness levels and a variety of workout types!
- Cycling (discover Beachbody’s MYX II stationary bike here)
- Strength training
- And more!
Who are the instructors that will be leading BODi classes?
Really, the question I know you want to ask is: “Is (insert your favorite Beachbody Super Trainer) going to be teaching live classes?!” And the answer is most likely, YES!
You’ll be able to workout LIVE with all of your favorite trainers including Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, Joel Freeman, Amoila Cesar, Elise Joan, Idalis Velazquez, Jericho Matthews, Megan Davies, along with many other amazing instructors!
Plus, there will be a new trainer added to the lineup — Jennifer Jacobs! This is probably who I’m most excited to workout with as she’s an ex-Senior Peloton Instructor and I know she’ll be leading the most amazing cycling classes! (If you didn’t know, I’m a huge cycling fan and usually ride at least a couple of times per week along with my Beachbody workouts!)
What is BODcast?
Using BODcast, you’ll be able to join in live, on-screen with your favorite instructors! (Like you see in the above below!) It’s like being a part of the cast with your workout streaming live behind the instructors! If you’re lucky, you may even get a shoutout!
To start, there will be 100 BODcast spots available per class. But, fear not, you can sign up for each class 2 weeks in advance, so that you can snag an exclusive spot with your favorite trainers!
How does the MYX II Bike work with BODi?
Using the 21.5” 360º rotating screen on the MYX II bike you’ll be able to stream both cycling and traditional workout classes right from the bike screen! It also comes equipped with a built-in camera to allow you to use the BODcast feature.
»Learn more about the MYX II Bike
How much does BODi cost?
When you purchase a Total Solution Challenge Pack you’ll get 30 Day of BODi for FREE!
If you already have a Beachbody On Demand Membership you can choose from a monthly subscription for $19.95/month OR an annual subscription for $169/year (that’s only about $14/month!)
Or better yet, if you already have a Beachbody on Demand Subscription, you can opt to upgrade to an annual BOD + BODi subscription at a prorated price (based on when you last renewed your BOD). Prior to the proration, the annual BOD + BODi membership is just $298! That’s only $25/month… That’s way less than most in-person classes at local cycling studios or gyms! (To give you an idea, the most recent cycling class I attended was $29 – yeah, for 1 single class, I was shocked!)
There’s also the option to purchase a Day Pass for just $7 where you’ll get access to BOD + BODi.
Plus, you try the Day Pass and decide to purchase a membership, that $7 will be applied to your membership purchase! How great?!
When can you get access to BODi?
BODi Launches in September, but you have a chance to try it 1 month in advance during August! Curious about trying it out now? Tap the button below to send me a quick email with the subject “BODi BETA” and I’ll give you instructions as to how you can get set up with early access to BODi!
Please note, you must have a subscription to Beachbody On Demand in order to access BODi!
Leave a Reply