One of the MOST popular Beachbody programs is getting ANOTHER addition exclusively on BODi... We had 80 Day Obsession, and then A Little Obsessed, you have yet another option from Autumn Calabrese introducing Healthy Obsession.
Healthy Obsession Breakdown:
- Trainer: Autumn Calabrese
- Available On: BODi
- Who is it for: All Fitness Levels
- Program Length: 3 Weeks + 1 Recovery/Transition Week
- Time Commitment: 5 Workouts/Week, Under 50-60 Minutes/Day
- Workout Type: Legs & Booty, Strength, Core, and Cardio
- Required Equipment: Resistance Loops, Sliders, Light, Medium, & Heavy Dumbbells
- Optional Equipment: Fitness or Yoga Mat
A Healthy Obsession from Joy Bowen on Vimeo.
For the first 3 weeks you'll work through 5 different types of workouts: Total Body Core, Booty, Cardio Fusion, AAA (Arms, Abs, and A$$), and Legs. All new unique workouts inspire by the original 80 Day Obsession!
Then, during week 4 you'll have a Functional Recovery Week — this is designed to help you body recover and prepare you for whatever's next for you (I can't help you choose if you're not sure!)
Join the Test Group Experience
The Healthy Obsession workouts will be launching LIVE each day starting November 7th and you have the chance to be a part of the excitement by getting the text group experience!
There was NO OFFICAL TEST GROUP for this program before the launch, so YOU will be one of the first to complete the program. YOU will be the one to help show others exactly what Healthy Obsession can do! Honestly, I can't think of any better motivation to STICK TO IT and GIVE IT YOUR ALL than that.
Are you in?! Fill out the form below to join us!
Leave a Reply