These turkey meatballs are so easy, and delicious. Quick to make, quick to bake. Best of all, they are husband and kid-approved!
Serve them over spaghetti squash with my favorite homemade spaghetti squash [find my Instant Pot sauce recipe here!]
Recipe | Quick & Easy Baked Turkey Meatballs
Author: Shannon Leach
- 20 oz lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup quick oats
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T fresh parsley chopped
- 2 T tomato sauce, no sugar added
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Use a large pan sprayed with cooking spray, set aside
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients by hand and mix well.
- Roll into 1-2 in meatballs, depending on the size you prefer. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply